Read what some of our customers think
- Holly Hawthorn – Spending an hour here is like spending the week at a spa! The attention to detail is astounding, from the delicious columbian coffee, to the uber ethical products. Although this is a top end salon, it is not intimidating at all. The music is loud enough to be heard, but not so loud that you can't have a chat. The staff are wonderful and genuinely welcoming and friendly. I could wax lyrical about visiting here all day, suffice to say I've had the best hair cuts of my life since using this salon!
- Johannes Swannepeol – Coffee is good too......
- Louise Woodward – Love love love this salon, girls are fabulous and well what can I say about Bryan & David.....they've left me speechless. Love them.
- Sarah Berry – First time in Kamyko today, but not the last! Great cut and fab new colour. I even got a hand massage! Thanks David, you're a star!
- Zoe Vinall – I asked Bryan to work a miracle and oh boy - he did indeed work a miracle. Thank you. I am so pleased to at last find a hairdresser locally who can work wonders and so reasonably priced too. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Try them for yourselves. Reliable (unlike some others in town) and he really understood hair :) great job
- Alana Crompton west– Amazing salon very relaxed and staff polite and friendly x
- Elizabeth Compton – Highly recommended had a lovely job done on my hair by the team.
- Sue Parkinson– Great styling and good cutters. Nothing is too much trouble.
- Ali Smith- I never used to like going to the hairdressers -but Kamyko is different -great cuts, great colour, hand massages and good coffee -what more could anyone ask for.
- Hazel Porter- Thanks so much to David and staff for a real treat today! Beautiful place :)
- Jeanette De-Vey -Fantastic salon Chloe does my hair and what bloody good job she does the salon is modern and individual!! Has a whole style off it's one relaxing friendly and unique!! #loveit
- Toby Smith - I have been going to this place for years now. Great people who are always really cheerful and happy to see you. I still travel back to Somerset to get my haircut here! Highly recommended!
- Susan Smith –Always a fantastic experience. Put yourself in safe, talented and experienced hands. Hair looks and feels wonderful. A great team driven to perfection by David and Bryan.
- Slyder Smith– More than just a hairdresser, a hair experience. Great service, great atmosphere & great coffee!
- Gillian Bruce-Knight – My favourite hair salon with my favourite hairdressers xxxxxxxx
- Jill Chamberlain – Best hairdresser experience I have had in years. Colour and cut is fab, just what I wanted. All staff are friendly. I would liken the whole experience to that of a spa treatment.
- Lorna Bevan reviewed– Thank you Amanda. Isabelle's hair looks lovely, she's very pleased with it.
- Karen Stoneham reviewed – First experience today and I've already booked my next appointment! Lovely salon really friendly. Would definity recommend.
- Louisa Snow Went in today armed with a hairstyle equivalent to a designers mood board. All the staff were very accommodating. David was very informative and listened to my bombardment of restyle ideas and knew exactly which style would suit my hair. The outcome was fantastic and I absolutely love it! I will definitely returning. Thank you
- Mary Farmer I was lucky to win a free treatment, cut and style at Kamyko hair through Facebook. I was put at ease as soon as I walked in, I was slightly anxious as I had not heard of Kamyko before. In fairness I liked and entered my name in the competition as a work colleague had shared a link. yes I will be going back, Amanda thankyou I feel truly relaxed and my hair is styled perfectly.
- Claire Taylor Had a lovely hair cut yesterday by Brian, very happy indeed, the hair wash was absolutely the best I've ever experienced, I'm defiantly coming back
- Pauline Fuller You will never get a better hair cut hair wash and conversation then you will at Kamyko